Wednesday, April 18, 2012



About me:
Hi, I'm Anna. I'm 12 years old, I live in Banyoles, Catalonia. I've got one brother. I love listening to music and chatting on the internet. . I'm studing in Casa Nostra School
My day:
My day starts at 7:30. When I get up I have a shower, and then I go to school, I usually go to school by car but sometimes I go by bike. The school starts at 9 o'clock, we study a lot of subjects and at 2 o'clock we have lunch and we come back to the school at 3 o'clock and at 5 o'clock school finishes. Then I have a snap, I do my homework and I go to some afterschool activities.

My week:
On Mondays I go to school form nine to five and then I do my homework and I go to dance lessons.
On Tuesday I go to school form nine to six and then I go to maths lessons and I do my homework.
On Wednesday I go to school from nine to five and then I go to English lessons and I do my homework.
On Thursday I go to school form nine to five and then I do my homeward and I go to dance lessons.
On Friday I go to school from half past eight to two o'clock and in the afternoon I meet with friends and I go by car to La Molina.

My weekend:
On winter weekends I go to ski, I get up early because I must to be at the slow at nine o'clock, I finish to ski at two o'clock and I have lunch at three a clock then I have a nap and at half past five I do my homework. If I finish my homework early I meet with my friends. At nine o'clock I have dinner and also go to bed at eleven o'clock.
On summer weekends I get up late and I do my homework, I have lunch at two o'clock and then I meet with my friends and at night I watch a film and I go to bed late.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment